Tammie (Colburn) Consejo offers the services below to those seeking Vermont licensure or continuing education in a) Clinical Mental Health Counseling; b) Social Work; and c) Marriage & Family Therapy (with board pre-approval). Supervision takes place individually and in groups of up to 6 participants. Supervision is offered in the St. Albans office and Online using HIPPA-Compliant videoconference for therapists throughout Vermont. There are two types of groups: Case Presentation Groups and Professional Development Groups.
- Therapists seeking licensure
- Licensed Therapists earning CEU’s
- Master’s-level Interns who have counseling clients
- Until the therapist is licensed
- Accepting Medicaid & BlueCross/BlueShield